Bugs Bunny's Easter Special
|This article does not cite any sources. (September 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Bugs Bunny's Easter Special|
|Directed by||Gerry Chiniquy
|Produced by||David H. DePatie
|Story by||David Detiege
|Music by||Milt Franklyn
Carl W. Stalling
|Edited by||Rick Steward|
|Distributed by||Columbia Broadcasting System|
Bugs Bunny's Easter Special (also known as The Bugs Bunny Easter Special and Bugs Bunny's Easter Funnies) is a Looney Tunes television special featuring a number of Warner Bros. cartoons. It originally debuted on the CBS network on April 7, 1977.
- Mel Blanc as Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck/the Easter Bunny, Sylvester, Pepé Le Pew, Foghorn Leghorn, Yosemite Sam
- June Foray as Granny.
The Easter bunny is ill, Granny needs to find a replacement for him, after watching several cartoons from the past. A very eager Daffy Duck keeps appearing, in the end he dresses up as the Easter bunny and Granny and Bugs have been cheated but find it funny.
- Produced by Hal Geer
- Supervised by Friz Freleng and David Detiege
- Directed by Gerry Chiniquy, Friz Freleng, Chuck Jones, Robert McKimson
- Written by Friz Freleng, David H. DePatie and David Detiege.
- Knighty Knight Bugs
- Hillbilly Hare
- Bully For Bugs
- Tweety's Circus
- Birds Anonymous
- For Scent-imental Reasons
- Rabbit of Seville
- Little Boy Boo
- Robin Hood Daffy
- Sahara Hare
This special was released on DVD in 2011, in time for the Easter holiday.
|This Looney Tunes–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|