California Resources Corporation
|Traded as||NYSE: CRC|
Russell 2000 Index component
|Headquarters||Los Angeles, California|
|William E. Albrecht, Chairman|
Todd A. Stevens, CEO & President
Marshall D. Smith, CFO
Natural Gas Liquids
|128 thousand barrels of oil equivalent (780,000 GJ) per day (2019)|
|Revenue||$2.634 billion (2019)|
|-$0.028 billion (2019)|
|Total assets||$6.958 billion (2019)|
|Total equity||-$0.296 billion (2019)|
Number of employees
|Footnotes / references|
As of December 31, 2019, the company had 644 million barrels of oil equivalent (3.94×109 GJ) of estimated proved reserves, of which 75% was petroleum, 17% was natural gas, and 8% was natural gas liquids.
The company's operations in the San Joaquin, Ventura, and Los Angeles basins consist of conventional primary, improved oil recovery, enhanced oil recovery, and unconventional projects. Operations in the Sacramento Basin primarily consist of dry gas production.
- THUMS Long Beach Company, which operates the offshore portion of the Wilmington Oil Field near THUMS Islands
- Tidelands Oil Production Company, which operates the onshore portion of the Wilmington Oil Field
- Two additional smaller leases in the Long Beach area
- "California Resources Corporation 2018 Form 10-K Annual Report". U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Olabi, Nora (December 1, 2014). "Occidental Petroleum completes California spin-off". American City Business Journals.
- Varian, Ethan (April 10, 2018). "CRC Buys Remaining Stake in Elk Hills Oil Field". American City Business Journals.
- "California Resources Corporation Acquisition Consolidates Interests in Elk Hills Field" (Press release). Business Wire. April 9, 2018.
- Official website
- Business data for California Resources Corporation: