|Full name||Cameron Sutcliffe|
|Date of birth||23 May 1992|
|Original team(s)||Woodville-West Torrens (SANFL)|
|Draft||No. 71, 2011 National Draft, Fremantle|
|Height / weight||186cm / 83kg|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2016.
He was recruited by the club in the 2011 National Draft, with pick #71 from Woodville-West Torrens in the South Australian National Football League (SANFL). He was the third last player chosen in the draft and the last teenager selected.
Sutcliffe made his AFL debut in Round 15, 2012, against Western Bulldogs at Subiaco Oval. The previous week he had performed very well for East Fremantle in the West Australian Football League (WAFL), gathering 34 possessions and kicking two goals.
- Statistics are correct to the end of the 2016 season
|Totals||Averages (per game)|
- O'Donoghue, Craig (26 November 2011). "Sutcliffe nearly at Freo last year". The West Australian.
- Quartermaine, Braden (6 July 2012). "Dockers confirm Cameron Sutcliffe debut against Bulldogs". Herald Sun. Retrieved 13 July 2012.
- Rynne, Nick (1 July 2012). "Sharks stir to dodge another upset". The West Australian.
- Cameron Sutcliffe's player profile at AFL Tables
- Cameron Sutcliffe's profile on the official website of the Fremantle Football Club
- WAFL Statistics
- Cameron Sutcliffe's statistics from AFL Tables
|This Australian rules football biography of a person born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|