|Full name||Jackson Paine|
|Date of birth||21 June 1993|
|Original team(s)||Sandringham Dragons, (TAC Cup)|
|Draft||No. 50, 2011 National Draft, Collingwood
No. 2, 2016 Rookie Draft, Brisbane Lions
|Height / weight||194cm / 98 kg|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2016.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
Jackson Paine is a former professional Australian rules footballer who played for the Collingwood Football Club and Brisbane Lions in the Australian Football League (AFL). He was recruited by the Collingwood Football Club with pick 50 in the 2011 national draft. Paine made his debut in round 1, 2012 against Hawthorn. He was traded in a straight swap for Patrick Karnezis in the 2013 trade period. He was delisted by Brisbane in October 2015, however, he was re-drafted in the 2016 rookie draft. He was delisted again by Brisbane at the conclusion of the 2016 season.
|Totals||Averages (per game)|
- Paton, Al (18 January 2012). "All gain for Magpie recruit Jackson Paine on Tasmania camp". Herald Sun.
- Schmook, Nathan (25 October 2013). "Karnezis lands at Collingwood in straight swap for Jackson Paine". AFL.com.au. BigPond.
- "Bewick Signs On & Other List Changes". Lions.com.au. Bigpond. 26 October 2015. Retrieved 26 October 2015.
- "Lions Pick Up Two Rookies". Lions.com.au. Bigpond. 27 November 2015. Retrieved 27 November 2015.
- Template:Cite Jackson has joined the Redland Bombers in 2017.news
- "Jackson Paine Stats". AFL Tables. Retrieved 6 November 2016.
- Jackson Paine's profile on the official website of the Brisbane Lions
- Jackson Paine's statistics from AFL Tables
|This Australian rules football biography of a person born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|