|Hubs||Gran Canaria Airport|
|Headquarters||Gran Canaria, Spain|
|Key people||Victorino López Chaves (Chairman) |
Canaryfly, S.L. (IATA : PM, ICAO : CNF) is an airline based in Gran Canaria, Spain. It operates scheduled and charter flights, both passenger and freight between the Canary Islands and various destinations along the West African coast. The airline is headquartered at the airport of Gran Canaria and was founded in 2008 based on the former Top Fly.
The airline was formed by former Top Fly employees following its collapse.Canaryfly's early trading was based on the old network of Top Fly flight and used the fleet of the defunct airline. The airline's core business was freight, but was also dedicated to expand passenger transport, health and charter flights.
Canaryfly serves the following destinations (as of August 2015):
- Arrecife - Lanzarote Airport
- Fuerteventura - Fuerteventura Airport
- Gran Canaria - Gran Canaria Airport
- Tenerife - Tenerife North Airport
- La Palma - La Palma Airport
The Canaryfly fleet consists of the following aircraft (as of February 2015):
The Canaryfly average fleet age is 22.8 years (as of February 2015).
It appeared in February 2013 that Canaryfly were planning on sourcing an ATR 72 type aircraft to add to the fleet. As of December 2013 an additional ATR 72-201 has joined the fleet In October 2014 , Canaryfly returned the ATR 42-300 EC-LMX to the lessor.
- "Company Report" (PDF). aeromedica.com. February 2010. Retrieved 15 August 2013.
- "CH Aviation: CanaryFly takes on Binter on inter-island routes". ch-aviation.ch. February 8, 2013. Retrieved Feb 8, 2013.
|This article relating to a European airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Spain-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|