This is a maintenance category, used for maintenance of the Wikipedia project. It is not part of the encyclopedia and contains non-article pages, or groups articles by status rather than subject. Do not include this category in content categories.
This is a tracking category. It builds and maintains a list of pages primarily for the sake of the list itself. They are not part of the encyclopedia's categorization scheme.
This category combines all articles with failed verification from July 2019 (2019-07) to enable us to work through the backlog more systematically. It is a member of Category:Articles with failed verification.
Pages in category "Articles with failed verification from July 2019"
The following 100 pages are in this category, out of 100 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.
- Canada at the 2009 World Championships in Athletics
- Canadian Young Scientist Journal
- Training Centre for Science and Technology
- Cherokee descent
- Cigarette taxes in the United States
- Ted Cohen (music industry executive)
- Conflict-of-interest editing on Wikipedia
- List of corporations in Pittsburgh
- Croatian nobility
- Cumming Corporation