Category:National Historical Landmarks of the Philippines
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cultural heritage monuments in the Philippines.|
- National Historical Landmarks of the Philippines
- places or objects that are associated with an event, achievement, characteristics or modification that presents a turning point or stage in history.
Pages in category "National Historical Landmarks of the Philippines"
The following 52 pages are in this category, out of 52 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Sabtang Church
- Saint James the Apostle Parish Church (Paete)
- Saint John the Baptist Parish Church (Calamba)
- San Agustin Church (Manila)
- San Fernando Cathedral (La Union)
- San Joaquin Church (Iloilo)
- San Jose de Ivana Church
- San Sebastian Church (Manila)
- Santa Ana Church
- Santa Barbara Church
- Santa Maria Church
- University of Santo Tomas
- Sheik Karimol Makhdum Mosque
- Silliman University