Category:National Historical Landmarks of the Philippines
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cultural heritage monuments in the Philippines.|
- National Historical Landmarks of the Philippines
- places or objects that are associated with an event, achievement, characteristics or modification that presents a turning point or stage in history.
Pages in category "National Historical Landmarks of the Philippines"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Saint James the Apostle Parish Church (Paete)
- Saint John the Baptist Parish Church (Calamba)
- San Jose de Ivana Church
- San Sebastian Church (Manila)
- San Vicente Ferrer Church (Sabtang)
- Santa Ana Church
- Santa Barbara Church
- Santa Maria Church
- University of Santo Tomas
- Sheik Karimol Makdum Mosque
- Silliman University