Charles Asati (born March 3, 1946) is a former Kenyan athlete, winner of gold medal in 4x400 m relay at the 1972 Summer Olympics.
At the 1968 Summer Olympics, Charles Asati reached to the quarterfinal of 200 m and was a member of Kenyan 4x400 m relay team, which won the surprise silver medal, with a time of 2:59.6.
At the 1970 British Commonwealth Games, Asati won a gold medal in 400 m and 4x400 m relay and was third in 200 m. He also won the 400 m and 4x400 m relay gold medals in 1973 All-African Games.
At the Munich Olympics, Asati was fourth in 400 m and won the gold medal as a member of the Kenyan 4x400 m relay team.
Asati won 400 metres gold medal at the 1973 All-Africa Games
Asati ended his running career in the 1974 British Commonwealth Games, where he won again both golds in 400 m and 4x400 m relay
- 1908: United States (Hamilton, Cartmell, Taylor, Sheppard)
- 1912: United States (Sheppard, Lindberg, Meredith, Reidpath)
- 1920: Great Britain (Griffiths, Lindsay, Ainsworth-Davis, Butler)
- 1924: United States (Cochran, Helffrich, MacDonald, Stevenson)
- 1928: United States (Baird, Spencer, Alderman, Barbuti)
- 1932: United States (Fuqua, Ablowich, Warner, Carr)
- 1936: Great Britain (Wolff, Rampling, Roberts, Brown)
- 1948: United States (Harnden, Bourland, Cochran, Whitfield)
- 1952: Jamaica (Wint, Laing, McKenley, Rhoden)
- 1956: United States (Jenkins, Jones, Mashburn, Courtney)
- 1960: United States (Yerman, Young, G. Davis, O. Davis)
- 1964: United States (Cassell, Larrabee, Williams, Carr)
- 1968: United States (Matthews, Freeman, James, Evans)
- 1972: Kenya (Asati, Nyamau, Ouko, Sang)
- 1976: United States (Frazier, Brown, Newhouse, Parks)
- 1980: Soviet Union (Valiulis, Linge, Chernetskiy, Markin)
- 1984: United States (Nix, Armstead, Babers, McKay)
- 1988: United States (Everett, Lewis, Robinzine, Reynolds, McKay, Valmon)
- 1992: United States (Valmon, Watts, Johnson, Lewis, Hall, Jenkins)
- 1996: United States (Smith, Harrison, Mills, Maybank, Rouser)
- 2000: Nigeria (Chukwu, Monye, Bada, Udo-Obong, Awazie, Gadzama)
- 2004: United States (Harris, Brew, Wariner, Williamson, Rock, Willie)
- 2008: United States (Merritt, Taylor, Neville, Wariner, Clement, Witherspoon)
- 2012: Bahamas (Brown, Pinder, Mathieu, Miller)