|Service area||Central Coast|
|Service type||Bus & coach operator|
|Fleet||30 (October 2014)|
Established in 1986 after the acquisition of the Dooralong to Wyong bus run from local operator James McElhinney, Coastal Liner commenced operating under its original business name ‘Dooralong Valley Bus Service'. In 1988 owner Frank Caruna acquired the bus runs previously operated by Coast and Country (Len Robson), covering parts of Dooralong, Jilliby, Wyee and Warnervale, with the fleet increasing from 2 to 3.
As at October 2014, the fleet consisted of 30 buses and coaches. Fleet livery is white, green and yellow. In 2014 new buses appeared in a variation to the Transport for NSW white and blue livery.
Coastal Liner operate out of a depot in Warnervale.
- Nortale Pty Ltd Australian Securities & Investments Commission
- COASTAL LINER aihitdat
- "Dooralong Valley Bus Service" Fleetline issue 177 April 1990 page 80
- "Deuce" Fleetline issue 186 January 1991 page 9
- Coastal Liner Australian Bus Fleet Lists
- "Sydney Metropolitan and Outer Metropolitan Bus Service Contract on time running results". Transport for NSW. December 2017. Retrieved 13 February 2018.
- "Outer Metropolitan Sydney Bus Contract Regions 6 and 7" (PDF). NSW Government Transport and Infrastructure. Archived from the original (PDF) on 14 July 2014. Retrieved 8 July 2014.
- New Coastal Liner bus Bus Australia Photo Gallery