|Service area||Central Coast|
|Service type||Bus & coach operator|
|Fleet||31 (November 2019)|
Established in 1986 after the acquisition of the Dooralong to Wyong bus run from local operator James McElhinney, Coastal Liner commenced operating under its original business name of Dooralong Valley Bus Service. In 1988 owner Frank Caruna acquired the bus runs previously operated by Coast and Country (Len Robson), covering parts of Dooralong, Jilliby, Wyee and Warnervale, with the fleet increasing from two to three.
In August 2018 the business was purchased by ComfortDelGro Australia with the routes absorbed by Hunter Valley Buses. However, as of March 2020, the brand continues to exist as a division of Hunter Valley Buses.
As of November 2019, the fleet consists of 31 buses and coaches. Fleet livery is white, green and yellow. In 2014 new buses appeared in a variation to the Transport for NSW white and blue livery.
Coastal Liner operate out of a depot in Warnervale.
- COASTAL LINER aihitdat
- "Dooralong Valley Bus Service" Fleetline issue 177 April 1990 page 80
- "Deuce" Fleetline issue 186 January 1991 page 9
- Coastal Liner Australian Bus Fleet Lists
- "ComfortDelGro Deepens Footprint in Australia with Two Acquisitions Totaling A$134.45 Million". ComfortDelgro. 7 August 2018. Archived from the original on 8 August 2018. Retrieved 8 August 2018. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "ComfortDelGro invests S$136.5m in Australian bus assets". Channel NewsAsia. 7 August 2018. Retrieved 8 August 2018. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- CDC buys Sydney's oldest privately run family bus company: Forest Coachlines Australasian Bus & Coach 8 August 2018
- "About Us". Coastal Liner. Retrieved 4 March 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Sydney Metropolitan and Outer Metropolitan Bus Service Contract on time running results". Transport for NSW. December 2017. Retrieved 13 February 2018. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Outer Metropolitan Sydney Bus Contract Regions 6 and 7" (PDF). NSW Government Transport and Infrastructure. Archived from the original (PDF) on 14 July 2014. Retrieved 8 July 2014. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- New Coastal Liner bus Bus Australia Photo Gallery