Communist Party of Social Justice
|Founded||8 April 2012|
|Seats in the State Duma||
0 / 450
|Seats in the Regional Parliaments||
1 / 3,928
The Communist Party of Social Justice (CPSU; Russian: Коммунистическая партия социальной справедливости) is a communist party in Russia established and registered in 2012 which favours the construction of a socialist state. The party was created with the participation of the leader of the Democratic Party of Russia and politician Andrey Bogdanov.
In 2014, Bognadov became party leader, succeeding Yuri Morozov in this post. Andrei Brezhnev, grandson of General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union Leonid Brezhnev, was elected First Secretary of the Central Committee of the party. In this year's election, Brezhnev was the candidate for the Parliament of Crimea and Sevastopol, but the party did not win any seats.
- "Programma USTAV"
- The program of the political party Communist party of social justice
- [ on YouTube
- The results of elections of Deputies of the Volgograd city Duma of the 5th convocation
- Crimea was unilaterally annexed from Ukraine by the Russian Federation in early 2014
- Grandson of Leonid Brezhnev will fight for the seat of member of the state Council of the Crimea
- Grandson of Brezhnev and the Grand master of the Grand Lodge of Russia Andrey Bogdanov electoral Commission gives the green light to participate in elections
- The mystery of the new Red
- Laboratory Bogdanov and party squatters
|This article about a Russian political party is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|