Communist Party of Social Justice
|Founded||April 8, 2012|
|Seats in the State Duma||
0 / 450
|Seats in the Regional Parliaments||
1 / 3,787
The Communist Party of Social Justice (Russian: Коммунистическая партия социальной справедливости) is a communist party in Russia, established and registered in 2012. The party favours the construction of a socialist state.
In 2014, Andrei Bognadov became party leader, succeeding Yuri Morozov in this post. Andrei Brezhnev, grandson of General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union Leonid Brezhnev, was elected First Secretary of the Central Committee of the party. In this year's election, Andrei Brezhnev was the candidate for the Parliament of Crimea and Sevastopol, recently occupied regions of Ukraine, but the party did not win any seats.
The Communist Party of the Russian Federation (KPRF) says the party is a project of the Kremlin and of United Russia to take votes away from the KPRF. The abbreviated name of the "Communist Party of Social Justice" of the CPSU is similar to the abbreviated name of the "Communist Party of the Soviet Union".
- The program of the political party Communist party of social justice
- [ on YouTube
- The results of elections of Deputies of the Volgograd city Duma of the 5th convocation
- Grandson of Leonid Brezhnev will fight for the seat of member of the state Council of the Crimea
- Grandson of Brezhnev and the Grand master of the Grand Lodge of Russia Andrey Bogdanov electoral Commission gives the green light to participate in elections
- The mystery of the new Red
- Laboratory Bogdanov and party squatters
|This article about a Russian political party is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|