16 December 1983
|Spouse(s)||Jamie O'Hara (2012-2014)|
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
Danielle Lloyd (formerly O'Hara; born 16 December 1983) is an English glamour model. A former Miss England (2004) and Miss Great Britain (2006), she first rose to prominence when she was stripped of her Miss Great Britain title after posing nude in the December 2006 edition of Playboy magazine.. Her title was reinstated in 2010. She won the celebrity edition of The Weakest Link in 2008 and Total Wipeout in 2010. Lloyd married footballer Jamie O'Hara in May 2012.
Lloyd was born in Liverpool, England, the daughter of Jackie and Arthur Lloyd, a bank clerk production operator Ford Motor co/ Jaguar Motor co, respectively. Lloyd claims she was bullied in school; however, the former headteacher Chris Yates, of Lloyd's old schools, St Hilda’s, claimed there was no bullying at his school. Upon finishing school, she decided to pursue a dual career in modelling and as a beautician specializing in massage. She is a former nail technician.
Just as she was beginning her modelling career, Lloyd was attacked by her boyfriend at the time. She was dragged from her moving car after an argument with him, suffering abrasions and severe bruising to her body and losing most of her hair.
Pageantry and early career
On 2 November 2006, she was stripped of her title "following recent claims in the press and magazines and the publicity given on the Playboy website for their next issue", according to the Miss Great Britain website.
On 11 January 2007, it was revealed that Lloyd was being sued by the Miss Great Britain company for breaking her contract and bringing the company into disrepute. The company was asking for full revelation of the sums she earned for the Playboy pictures, plus costs.
Lloyd appeared in FHM magazine and was a finalist of Miss Maxim 2006. She has had her 32AA breasts increased by surgery three times, and is now a 32DD. During her last operation, when her old implants were replaced with newer, larger ones, taking her from a 32D to a 32DD, surgeons removed a benign lump in her right breast. Lloyd was worried that it was cancer, but doctors assured her that the lump was harmless. She has revealed that her third operation will be her last, claiming that it is "pointless" going any bigger and that "People say I want to be the new Jordan, but I definitely don't! I want to be myself. I don't mind her boobs but I think they could only suit her."
In 2010, Lloyd's Miss Great Britain 2006 title was reinstated, as the organisers decided it was their fault that she had appeared in Playboy, rather than her own.
In 2006, Lloyd made an appearance on BBC One's Test the Nation. She revealed that she thought a statue of former Prime Minister Winston Churchill was a statue for the first black President. However, at the end of the show it was revealed that her IQ was 152, and she would go on to win a special episode of The Weakest Link.
Celebrity Big Brother 5
Lloyd joined Celebrity Big Brother on 3 January 2007, at the start of the series. Lloyd incurred significant negative publicity, which included comments by politicians and government ministers apparently about her, Jade Goody, and Jo O'Meara's interactions with rival housemate Shilpa Shetty. Shetty won the competition with 63% of the final vote. 
Post Celebrity Big Brother
As a result of publicity about the show, Lloyd lost six-figure modelling contracts with motorcycle insurance firm Bennetts and urban fashion label Rocawear. In 2009 she suffered a deep injury to her leg and another to her back that required 20 stitches after an attack in a nightclub. Staff told her to wait for an ambulance outside where she was photographed bleeding on the pavement by paparazzi.
Lloyd has also appeared on the cover of Maxim, Loaded, Nuts and Zoo several times, as well as featuring in FHM and Ice. She has also secured a contract as the face of Ladbrokes Poker.
In 2007, Lloyd launched a mobile phone safety campaign after her own mobile was stolen in a Liverpool club. The "Keep It Safe & Secure" (KISS) campaign, backed by the National Mobile Phone Crime Unit encourages mobile users to take greater safety precautions when using their phone. In December 2007, Lloyd released a workout DVD entitled Keep Fit, Look Fit.
Throughout 2007 and 2008, Lloyd made numerous television appearances including a guest spot on ITV2's WAGs Boutique and the celebrity edition of Gladiators. She also participated in a Glamour Models Special of The Weakest Link, winning £8,950. Lloyd donated her winnings from both Celebrity Big Brother and The Weakest Link to the Linda McCartney Centre located at the Royal Liverpool University Hospital.
Lloyd appeared in her own documentary, Dangerous Love: A Comic Relief Special (first broadcast on 3 March 2009), which examined the subject of violence against females in teen relationships. In the programme, she described the abuse she received (including a broken cheekbone) during her turbulent relationship and visited organisations funded by Comic Relief.
On 2 January 2010, Lloyd participated in a celebrity edition of Total Wipeout. She cleared all the rounds and went on to win the entire competition. She raised £10,000 for the charity Guiding Light/The Lantern Project.
In December 2010, she appeared on a celebrity edition of Come Dine with Me on Channel 4. She received the highest average scores from the other contestants and won the competition. She donated her prize money to Bliss, the special care baby charity.
In 2010, Lloyd made her film debut in the English horror movie Cut.
In 2014, Lloyd participated in a celebrity show Splash! (UK TV series)
On 1 December 2009, Lloyd announced that she and footballer Jamie O'Hara had become engaged. She had previously dated footballers Teddy Sheringham, Marcus Bent and Jermain Defoe, and was briefly engaged to pop-star DJ Ironik. On 11 July 2010, Lloyd gave birth to their son Archie O'Hara in London. On 13 July 2011, Lloyd gave birth to her second child, Harry James O'Hara. He was born 10 weeks early, weighing 4 lb 4oz. Lloyd and O'Hara were married on 26 May 2012, with Danielle announcing her name change on Twitter. In 2013, Danielle announced that she was pregnant with her third child, due in September. On 29 August 2013, Lloyd gave birth to her third child, a son called George.
On 26 May 2009, Lloyd was pictured lying on the pavement outside a nightclub, bloodied and clearly upset after an alleged unprovoked attack. She reportedly required emergency plastic surgery on a wound on her leg, after she claimed she was thrown onto a table full of glasses by two women. However no witnesses came forward, and to date no charges have been brought.
- Cummins, Fiona (23 January 2007). "Exclusive: Aunt: Dani Disgusts Us". mirror.co.uk. Retrieved 9 October 2008.
- "The One to Watch: Danielle Lloyd". Liverpool Confidential. Retrieved 25 December 2008.[dead link]
- "Official Biography". daniellelloyd.com. Retrieved 9 October 2008.
- "Danielle Lloyd Profile".
- "Miss England Danielle Lloyd Portfolio". Retrieved 14 April 2007.[dead link]
- "Miss Great Brblalalhhhitain". 27 February 2006. Retrieved 15 May 2006.
- "Danielle Dropped!".[dead link]
- Melia, Daniel (11 January 2007). "Miss Great Britain Bosses Sue Danielle Lloyd". entertainmentwise.com. Retrieved 9 October 2008.
- "7 Questions with Danielle Lloyd". uk.askmen.com. Retrieved 9 October 2008.
- Innes, Caroline (14 June 2008). "Danielle Lloyd's gift of life to Royal Liverpool Hospital". liverpoolecho.co.uk. Retrieved 9 October 2008.
- "Danielle Lloyd to lose breast implant". NOW. 29 April 2007. Retrieved 24 April 2007.[dead link]
- "Danielle Lloyd's boob job just shy of Jordan". People News. 20 March 2007. Retrieved 20 March 2007.
- "Danielle Lloyd has had her Miss Great Britain title reinstated" 12 January 2010, The Sun
- "Quotes of the week". BBC News. 4 September 2006. Retrieved 6 September 2006.
- Innes, Caroline (2008-06-14). "Danielle Lloyd's gift of life to Royal Liverpool Hospital". liverpoolecho.co.uk. Retrieved 2008-10-09.
- Danielle Lloyd's Gossip! Celebrity spotlight|Danielle Lloyd's Column
- "Anger over Big Brother 'racism'". BBC News. 16 January 2007. Retrieved 17 January 2007.
- "Big Brother: Thousands complain". Channel 4 news. 16 January 2007. Archived from the original on 24 January 2007. Retrieved 16 January 2007.
- "25,000 complain over the 'racists' of Big Brother". London: Daily Mail. 17 January 2007. Retrieved 18 January 2007.
- "Indian government to raise Big Brother racism concerns" 17 January 2007, Scotsman
- "Big Brother sponsor suspends deal". BBC News. 18 January 2007. Retrieved 18 January 2007.
- Brook, Stephen (18 January 2007). "Shilpa complains of racism". The Guardian (London). Retrieved 1 May 2010.
- "Big Brother row goes global", The Guardian, 17 January 2007.
- Kirby, Terry (19 January 2007). "Big Brother backlash begins as sponsor pulls out and contestants lose contracts". London: independent.co.uk. Retrieved 9 October 2008.
- Rawlins, Ahsmi (16 November 2007). "Former Rocawear Model Accepts Settlement from Tabloid over 50 Cent Sex Rumor". xxlmag.com. Retrieved 9 October 2008.
- Danielle Lloyd reveals scars from vicious night club attack as she returns to the party scene>By Caroline Grant for MailOnline CREATED: 20:05, 25 May 2009 Danielle Lloyd urged to quit nightclub scene after nearly losing a leg in vicious attack retrieved 1/Oct 1015
- "Biography". askmen.com. Retrieved 9 October 2008.
- Fennelly, Gary (24 July 2007). "Pin-up Dani backs mobile security campaign". The Belfast Telegraph. Retrieved 9 October 2008.[dead link]
- Bourne, Dianne (1 April 2008). "Star bodies". manchestereveningnews.co.uk. Retrieved 9 October 2008.
- "Dangerous Love: A Comic Relief Special".
- "Danielle Lloyd gives Celebrity Total Wipeout winnings to charity". Retrieved 27 January 2010.
- "Danielle Lloyd supports Bliss on Come dine with me". Retrieved 13 January 2011.[dead link]
- "Danielle meets a grizzly end". The Sun (London). 15 May 2009. Retrieved 15 May 2009.
- Get Your Act Together Episode 1 | "ITV Press Centre"
- "Danielle Lloyd scores a footballer husband after announcing her engagement to Jamie O'Hara". Daily Mail (London: Associated Newspapers). 2 December 2009. Retrieved 20 December 2009.
- Caroline, Grant (27 May 2009). "Danielle Lloyd urged to quit nightclub scene after nearly losing a leg in vicious attack". London: dailymail.co.uk. Retrieved 5 July 2009.
- "Living Barbie doll Danielle Lloyd shows off her engagement ring (and the fiancé she's been dating for two months)". Daily Mail (London). 12 September 2008. Retrieved 9 October 2008.
- "'He is absolutely perfect': Delighted Danielle Lloyd gives birth to baby boy Archie". Daily Mail (London). 12 July 2010.
- "Danielle Lloyd gives birth to 4lb 4oz baby boy 10 weeks early" 13 July 2011, Daily Mail
- "Danielle Lloyd speaks of excitement over wedding to Wolves star Jamie O'Hara" 25 May 2012, Birmingham Mail
- Grant, Caroline. "Danielle Lloyd recovering from emergency surgery after 'unprovoked nightclub attack'". London: Associated Newspapers Ltd. Retrieved 26 May 2009.
- "DANIELLE Lloyd has filed for divorce from her cheating footballer husband Jamie O’Hara.". The Sun. 7 September 2014. Retrieved 7 September 2014.
- Danielle Lloyd enjoys a day of pampering as quickie divorce is granted | Daily Mail Online