Electoral district of Cunningham
Prior to its abolition, the district occupied an area of the Darling Downs, south and west of Toowoomba. Historically it was centred on the town of Clifton. The eastern portion of Cunningham drew voters from the southern suburbs of Toowoomba. There were also a number of small rural towns in the electorate, including Pittsworth, Millmerran and Cambooya, but no major centres.
In 2008, Cunningham was abolished—with effect at the 2009 state election—following a redistribution undertaken by the Electoral Commission of Queensland. Its former territory and voters were split between the districts of Toowoomba South, Southern Downs and the new seat of Condamine.
Members for Cunningham
|Thomas McGahan||Farmer's Representative||1896–1899|
|Francis Kates||Independent Ministerialist||1899–1903|
- Electoral districts of Queensland
- Members of the Queensland Legislative Assembly by year
- Category:Members of the Queensland Legislative Assembly by name
- West Queensland, Cunningham
- Results of the 2004 State Election
- Stuart Copeland's Biography from the Queensland Parliament website.