Type-Moon (original concept)|
|Platform(s)||Arcade, PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable|
|Arcade system||Namco System 246|
Fate/unlimited codes is a fighting video game planned by Cavia, developed by Eighting, and published by Capcom. It is based on the visual novel Fate/stay night. It was released in Japan for arcades on June 11, 2008, and for the PlayStation 2 on December 18, 2008. An enhanced port was released for the PlayStation Portable in Japan on June 18, 2009, and was subsequently released digitally on the PlayStation Store in North America and Europe on September 3 and 10, 2009, respectively.
On May 30, 2012, it was reported that due to an expiring digital license, Capcom USA was discontinuing the game for sale on the PlayStation Store in that region as of June 12 of that year.
- Shirō Emiya
- Rin Tōsaka
- Kirei Kotomine
- Sakura Matō
- Luviagelita Edelfelt
PS2 and PSP exclusive characters
- Bazett Fraga Mcremitz
- Saber Alter
- Zero Lancer
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (June 2018)
- Brudvig, Erik (2009-04-28). "Fate/unlimited codes Hands-on". IGN. Retrieved 2009-06-11.
- "Fate/Unlimited Codes Release Information for Arcade Games". GameFAQs. Retrieved 2009-06-11.
- "Fate/Unlimited Codes Release Information for PlayStation 2". GameFAQs. Retrieved 2009-06-11.
- "Fate/Unlimited Codes Release Information for PSP". GameFAQs. Retrieved 2009-06-11.
- "Fate Unlimited Codes (Sony PSP)". Capcom. Retrieved 2009-09-09.
- Ishaan (2012-05-30). "Fate/Unlimited Codes Is On Sale, Being Taken Down Soon". Siliconera.com. Retrieved 2012-06-01.
- "Fate/Unlimited Codes for PSP". GameRankings. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 2018-06-26.
- "Fate/Unlimited Codes for PSP Reviews". Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 2018-06-26.
- "Famitsu review scores". Nintendo Everything. 2008-12-10. Retrieved 2018-06-27.
- Petit, Carolyn (2009-09-07). "Fate/Unlimited Codes Review for PSP". GameSpot. CBS Interactive. Archived from the original on 2009-10-12. Retrieved 2018-06-26.
- Clements, Ryan (2009-09-04). "Fate/Unlimited Codes Review - PlayStation Portable Review at IGN". IGN. Ziff Davis. Archived from the original on 2012-02-17. Retrieved 2018-06-26.
- Nov 2009, p.78
- Oct 2009, p.83
- Wolfe, Adam (2009-09-03). "PSP Review - Fate/unlimited Codes". Playstation Lifestyle. Evolve Media. Retrieved 2018-06-26.