Franklin Heights High School
|Franklin Heights High School|
1001 Demorest Road
|Type||Public, Coeducational high school|
|Teaching staff||71.80 (FTE)|
|Student to teacher ratio||18.36|
|Color(s)||Black and Gold |
|Athletics conference||Ohio Capital Conference|
|Accreditation||North Central Association of Colleges and Schools |
|Athletic Director||Kyle Gibson |
Franklin Heights High School is a high school in Columbus, Ohio. It is 1 of 5 high schools in the South-Western City Schools district. The mascot is the Golden Falcon. Franklin Heights derives many students from the neighborhood Riverbend, Columbus, Ohio. It has many boys and girls athletic teams, a marching band, drama club, and an NJROTC unit.
This section does not cite any sources. (March 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Track & Field (Indoor & Outdoor) - Coach Andy Amstutz
- Girls Soccer - Coach Crego and Coach Clark
- Boys Soccer - Head Coach Zerhusen and Assistant Coach Wise
- Boys Tennis - Coach Kerschner
- Volleyball - Coach Warthen
- Baseball - Coach Rich Dimel
- Marching Band - Mark Sturm and Robert Ragland
- Football - Coach Cory Fenner
- Gymnastics- Coach Johnson
- Wrestling - Coach Wright
Notes and references
- OHSAA. "Ohio High School Athletic Association member directory". Archived from the original on 2010-11-03. Retrieved 2010-02-17.
- "Franklin Heights High School". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved December 1, 2019.
- NCA-CASI. "NCA-Council on Accreditation and School Improvement". Archived from the original on September 23, 2009. Retrieved 2010-02-17.
|This Franklin County, Ohio school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a building or structure in Columbus, Ohio is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|