Fulton Financial Corporation
This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (November 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Traded as||NASDAQ: FULT|
S&P 400 Component
|Headquarters||Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA|
|E. Philip "Phil" Wenger Chairman, President & CEO|
|Revenue||US$ 793.28 million (2016)|
|US$ 171.75 million (2017)|
|Total assets||US$ 20.037 billion (2017)|
|Total equity||US$ 2.23 billion (2017)|
Number of employees
Fulton Financial Corp. has over $20 billion in assets, operates 4 affiliates with 249 banking centers providing financial services throughout Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey and Virginia. Its principal and largest subsidiary is Fulton Bank.
- Fulton Bank
Financial services and insurance:
- Fulton Financial Advisors, N.A.
- Clermont Wealth Strategies
- Global Exchange Group
In fall 2019, Fulton Bank completed its consolidation of The Columbia Bank in Howard County, Maryland. Fulton said customers of The Columbia Bank should see minimal changes, other than the bank name.
According to a United States government consumer finance database, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) has received 64 complaints related to Fulton Financial since May 1, 2017. The complaint topics include:
- Transaction was not authorized
- Fee problem
- Trouble during payment process
- Problem accessing account
- Funds not received from closed account
- Funds not handled or disbursed as instructed
- Fees charged for closing account
- Money was not available when promised
- Charged too much interest
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2009-09-04. Retrieved 2014-01-07.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- www.bizjournals.com https://www.bizjournals.com/philadelphia/news/2019/09/17/fulton-bank-consoidation-complete-eyes-expansion.html. Retrieved 2019-11-30. Missing or empty
- "Consumer Financial Protection Bureau". Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Retrieved 2019-12-03.