Screenshot of the program
2.4.3 / 3 April 2017
|License||GNU General Public License|
GNU Gnubik or GNUbik is a puzzle game – a software implementation of the Rubik's Cube. It is cross platform and is included in all major operating systems including Debian, openSUSE, GuixSD, Red Hat and Ubuntu.
As well as being a simple game, it has selectable colours, patterns and one can even use photos as the tiles on the cube. It has scripts to solve part or all of the puzzle automatically. And the user can rewind what has been previously done, all the way back to the beginning or back to a previously placed marker. It can also show several different views. For example, the front and the back of the cube can be seen at the same time.
- "GNU". Retrieved 22 April 2015.
- email@example.com, Debian Webmaster. "Debian – Error".
- "games.scm\packages\gnu – guix.git – guix source archive".
- Fuchs (firstname.lastname@example.org), Gerfried. "Ubuntu – Error". packages.ubuntu.com.
- Devlocke (1 April 2008). "Ubuntu-Quest 2008: GNUbik".