Goshen is a census-designated place in central Goshen Township, Clermont County, Ohio, United States. It is centered on State Route 28 (especially where it overlaps with State Routes 132 and 48), approximately midway between Milford and Blanchester.
Goshen was founded in 1799 by German and English settlers, most of whom had migrated down the Ohio River from western Pennsylvania after fighting for the Colonies during the American Revolutionary War.
Goshen Local School District has four schools:
- Goshen High School
- Goshen Middle School
- Spaulding Elementary School
- Marr-Cook Elementary School
- Sam Leever - Major League baseball player
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Goshen, Ohio
- "Locations". Clermont County Public Library. Retrieved 25 February 2018.
|This Clermont County, Ohio state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|