Guam's at-large congressional district
|Guam's at-large congressional district|
|Area||210 sq mi (540 km2)|
Guam's at-large congressional district comprises the entire area of the United States territory of Guam. Guam has been represented in the United States House of Representatives by a non-voting delegate since 1972. It is currently represented by Democrat Michael San Nicolas who has represented the district since 2019.
List of delegates representing the district
- Armenian National Committee of America. Del. Michael San Nicolas (D-GU)
- Guam v. Guerrero 290 F.3d 1210, 1214 fn. 5 (2002 9th Cir.) (citing 48 U.S.C. § 1711)
- "2018 Primary Election Results". Guam Election Commission. August 26, 2018.
- Garcia, Eric (August 27, 2018). "Guam Delegate Leaving Congress After Primary Loss". Roll Call. Archived from the original on August 27, 2018. Retrieved August 28, 2018.
- Congressman Gregorio Kilili Camacho Sablan. Kilili congratulates Michael San Nicolas, new Democratic Guam Delegate, November 6, 2018.
|This United States Congress–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|