|County||Västra Götaland County|
|• Total||291.09 km2 (112.39 sq mi)|
|• Land||266.78 km2 (103.00 sq mi)|
|• Water||24.31 km2 (9.39 sq mi)|
|Area as of 1 January 2014.|
|Population (31 December 2017)|
|• Density||130/km2 (330/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+2 (CEST)|
|ISO 3166 code||SE|
Göteborg Landvetter Airport, Sweden's second-largest airport is situated near the locality of Härryda, after which the municipality is named. The airport is named after Landvetter, the second biggest town in the municipality. City Airline has its head office in the Air Cargo Building on the grounds of the airport. Transwede Airways existed, its head office was on the airport property.
The present municipality was created in 1971 through the amalgamation of the former municipalities of Björketorp, Landvetter and Råda.
- "Statistiska centralbyrån, Kommunarealer den 1 januari 2014" (Microsoft Excel) (in Swedish). Statistics Sweden. Retrieved 2014-04-18.
- "Folkmängd i riket, län och kommuner 31 december 2017" (in Swedish). Statistics Sweden. February 21, 2018. Retrieved February 21, 2018.
- "Contact City Airline." City Airline. Retrieved on 2 May 2010.
- "Home." Transwede Airways. Retrieved on 7 December 2010. "Transwede Airways I P.O. Box 2011 SE-438 11 Landvetter Sweden".
- www.harryda.se Archived 2012-05-24 at Archive.is
- Härryda Municipality - Official site