|Commenced operations||28 April 1999|
|Ceased operations||20 October 2010|
|Headquarters||Hamburg-Nord, Hamburg, Germany|
Hamburg International Luftverkehrsgesellschaft mbH & Co. Betriebs KG was an independent passenger airline based in Hamburg-Nord, Hamburg, Germany, operating scheduled charter services for European tour operators, as well as ad hoc charters and subservices. Its main base was Hamburg Airport, with further bases at Friedrichshafen Airport, Munich Airport and Saarbrücken Airport.
The airline was established in July 1998 and started operations on 28 April 1999. It was wholly owned by its management and local venture capitalists and had 215 employees (at March 2007). After several charter contracts were revoked, Hamburg International went bankrupt on 19 October 2010. All aircraft were returned to their lessors, and all flights were cancelled with immediate effect.
Over the years, Hamburg International operated the following aircraft types:
- "Contact." Hamburg International. Retrieved on July 7, 2010. Archived October 7, 2009, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-04-03. p. 89.
- "Hamburg International am Boden" (in German). airliners.de. 20 October 2010. Retrieved 12 September 2013.
-  Official declaration of insolvency (in German)[dead link]
- Hamburg International Fleet
Media related to Hamburg International at Wikimedia Commons