Lichnovsky in 2012
|Full name||Igor Lichnovsky Osorio|
|Date of birth||7 March 1994|
|Place of birth||Peñaflor, Chile|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|2002–2011||Universidad de Chile|
|2011–2014||Universidad de Chile||41||(4)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 24 May 2015.
Igor Lichnovsky Osorio (born 7 March 1994) is a Chilean footballer who plays as a centre back for Portuguese club FC Porto and the Chilean national team. He also holds an Austrian passport due to his ancestry.
Universidad de Chile
From Universidad de Chile youth system, on 8 October 2011, Lichnovsky made his unofficial debut in an exhibition game against Alianza Lima, that his club won 2–0 with goals of Paulo Magalhaes and Luis Felipe Gallegos. On 20 November 2011 he officially debuted in the derby "Clásico Universitario" against Universidad Católica for the 2011 Torneo Clausura, in which he was voted as the Man of the Match. He scored his first goal as a professional in a 5-0 victory over archrivals Colo-Colo.
His good performances in Chile national youth teams and in Universidad de Chile reserve team had interested English club Chelsea. On June 2014, however, he was confirmed to join Portuguese side F.C. Porto.
Lichnovsky has been capped at under-17 and under-20 levels of the Chilean national team. With the under-20 team he participated in the 2013 South American Youth Championship, helping his team qualify to the 2013 FIFA U-20 World Cup in Turkey. He was team captain in both tournaments.
- Universidad de Chile
- "Igor Lichnovsky's profile". Club Universidad de Chile. Retrieved 31 December 2013.
- No perdona ni los amistosos: la U derrotó con tranquilidad a Alianza Lima
- La "U" y Católica no se hicieron daño
- Chelsea va por promesa de la "U"
- "Chile 5-0 Venezuela". Goal.com. Retrieved 29 March 2015.