John Dowsley Reid
John Dowsley Reid, PC (1 January 1859 – 26 August 1929) was a Canadian businessman, physician, and parliamentarian. A Conservative, he was a long-standing Member of Parliament in the Canadian House of Commons for the Ontario Electoral district of Grenville South (named simply Grenville after 1903). He was first elected in the Canadian federal election of 1891 and was re-elected seven more times.
- Minister of Customs (10 October 1911 – 11 October 1917)
- Minister of Railways and Canals (12 October 1917 – 20 September 1921)
- Minister of Customs and Inland Revenue (Acting) 2 September 1919 – 30 December 1919)
- Minister of Public Works (Acting) (6 August 1919 – 2 September 1919) and (31 December 1919 – 12 July 1920)
- "John Dowsley Reid". Dictionary of Canadian Biography (online ed.). University of Toronto Press. 1979–2016.
- John Dowsley Reid – Parliament of Canada biography
|Parliament of Canada|
Walter Shanly, Conservative
|Member of Parliament for Grenville South
|Member of Parliament for Grenville
Arza Casselman, Conservative
|This article about a Historical Conservative Party of Canada Member of the Parliament of Canada is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|