Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jojo, JoJo or Jo Jo may refer to:
Given name, nickname or stage name
- Jojo (Bengali singer), Bengali singer
- JoJo (singer), stage name of Joanna Levesque (born 1990), American singer, songwriter and actress
- Miss Jojo, Rwandan R&B singer Josiane Uwineza (born 1983)
- JoJo Billingsley (1952–2010), American singer, soloist and songwriter
- Jojo Garza, American musician, member of Los Lonely Boys
- Joel "JoJo" Hailey (born 1971), American R&B singer, half of K-Ci & JoJo and Jodeci
- John Hermann, American musician, keyboardist for Widespread Panic
- Joseph Hoo Kim (born 1942), Jamaican reggae record producer
- Jo Jo Laine (1953–2006), American singer, model, actress, and rock groupie
- Jojo Mayer (born 1963), Swiss drummer
- Jonathan Richman (born 1951), American proto-punk singer-songwriter
- Joseph Simmons (born 1964), stage name Rev. Run or DJ Run, a founding member of the hip hop group Run–D.M.C.
- JoJo Siwa (born 2003), American singer
- Jojó (footballer born 1970), Mozambiquan retired footballer
- JoJo Dickson (born 1989), player in the Canadian Football League
- Jojo Duncil (born 1983), Philippin Basketball Association player
- Jo Jo English (born 1970), American former National Basketball Association player
- Jojo Lastimosa (born 1964), former Philippine Basketball Association player
- Jo-Jo Moore (1908–2001), American Major League Baseball player
- JoJo Offerman (born 1994), American professional wrestler, singer and actress
- Jojo Ogunnupe (born 1992), Nigerian footballer
- JoJo Polk (born 1978), American former Arena Football League player
- Jo-Jo Reyes (born 1984), American Major League Baseball pitcher
- JoJo Starbuck (born 1951), American figure skater
- Jojo Tangkay (born 1976), Philippine basketball player
- Jo-Jo Townsell (born 1960), American National Football League player, member of the Hall of Fame
- Jo Jo White (1946–2018), American retired National Basketball Association player
- Jo-Jo White (1909–1986), American retired Major League Baseball player
- Jonatan Christie (1997), Indonesian badminton player
- Jo-Jo The Dog-Faced Boy, Fedor Jeftichew, Russian–American sideshow performer of the late 1800s
- Jawed Ahmad (1986–2009), Afghan reporter imprisoned by the American military in 2007, then released without explanation in 2008
- Jejomar Binay (born 1942), Philippine Vice-President and former mayor of Makati
- Jojo Chintoh (born c. 1944), Canadian television journalist
- JoJo Fletcher (born 1990), American reality TV star on The Bachelorette Season 12
- Jo Frost (born 1971), British nanny and TV personality of Supernanny fame, who addresses herself to children as "Jo-Jo"
- Jojo Lapus (1945–2006), Filipino show business columnist and screenwriter
- Jojo Moyes (born 1969), British romance novelist and journalist
- Paquito Ochoa, Jr. (born 1960), Filipino politician and lawyer
- JoJo Savard, Canadian self-proclaimed psychic
- JoJo Wright, American radio host
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, manga
- Hideo Jojo (born 1975), Japanese film director and screenwriter
- Jōjō Masashige (1545–1643), Japanese samurai
- Shinji Jojo (born 1977), Japanese retired footballer
- Jojo, a protagonist in the musical Seussical, as well as the book Horton Hears a Who!, on which the musical was partly based
- Jo Jo Dancer, the title character, played by Richard Pryor, in the film Jo Jo Dancer, Your Life Is Calling
- JoJo Tickle, main character of JoJo's Circus, an American children's television show
- John Joseph "Jo Jo" McCann, main character of Looking After Jo Jo, a 1998 BBC Scotland television series
- Jojo Harte, on the Irish television series Raw (2008–2013)
- Mojo Jojo, a simian character in the American animated television show The Powerpuff Girls
- Every protagonist in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, a manga, anime, and video game series in which every main protagonist's name can be abbreviated JoJo
- Jonathan Joestar, the protagonist of Phantom Blood.
- Joseph Joestar, the protagonist of Battle Tendency.
- Jōtarō Kūjō, the protagonist of Stardust Crusaders.
- Jōsuke Higashikata, the protagonist of Diamond is Unbreakable.
- Giorno Giovanna, the protagonist of Golden Wind.
- Jolyne Kūjō, the protagonist of Stone Ocean.
- Johnny Joestar, the protagonist of Steel Ball Run.
- Jōsuke Higashikata, the protagonist of JoJolion.
- Jojo Khalastra, on The Comedy Store Israeli television show
- Jojo, in the Beatles song "Get Back"
- Jojo the Kissing Bandit, in the Avatar: The Last Airbender trading card game
- Granny Jojo Watterson, a pink rabbit character in the American animated television show The Amazing World of Gumball
|given name or the same family name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.This page or section lists people that share the same|