|Born||Jennifer J. Wilson
September 2, 1972
Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
|Genre||Fantasy, Science fiction, Horror fiction|
(m. 2000; div. 2008)
|Children||6 sons (1 deceased)|
Musk is author of the contemporary fantasy novel BloodAngel, published in 2005 by the ROC imprint of Penguin Books. Her second book, Uninvited, was released in 2007, and is an unrelated work intended for young adult readers. A sequel to BloodAngel, Lord of Bones, was released in 2008. Musk is one of the first people to ever use a site like Pinterest to plan out a novel.
Through IVF, she later gave birth to twin boys, Griffin and Xavier, in 2004; followed by triplets Damian, Saxon, and Kai in 2006. On September 13, 2008, she announced that she was divorcing Musk. She later wrote an article for Marie Claire about their relationship. She claims to have been a "model ex-wife", on good terms with Musk's second wife, Talulah Riley.
- Pierre Haski (May 28, 2015). "Elon Musk (Tesla, SpaceX): génie ou prédateur de la Silicon Valley?" (in French). Rue89.
- "Justine Musk (Justine Wilson)" (in German).
- "Justine Musk profile".
- "Justine Musk: Dark Urban Fantasy".
- "the decadents". Retrieved 2012-11-28.
- Orsini, Lauren Rae (March 2, 2012). "How novelist Justine Musk builds a fictional world on Pinterest". The Daily Dot. Retrieved 2012-11-28.
- Musk, Justine (September 10, 2010). "'I Was a Starter Wife': Inside America's Messiest Divorce". Marie Claire. Retrieved 2012-11-28.
- Elon Musk profile - Forbes Magazine
- Kelly, Cathal (May 14, 2010). "Wife blogs about divorce from billionaire". The Star (Toronto, Canada: Toronto Star). Retrieved 2012-11-28.
- Zennie, Michael (August 21, 2012). "PayPal founder Elon Musk gives his British [sic] actress wife just $4.2million in divorce... despite being worth $2BILLION". Daily Mail (UK: Associated Papers Ltd.). Retrieved 2013-02-19.
- Justine Musk at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database
- Justine Musk/Because You're a Creative Badass
- Minx: from the head of Justine Musk