|Elevation||148 m (486 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC+0 (WET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-1 (IST (WEST))|
|Irish Grid Reference||S935848|
The 19th century mansion Humewood House lies just outside the village. It was built in 1870 for William Hume-Dick, father-in-law of Richard Penruddocke Long, by William White. It remained in the Hume family until the death of Mimi Weygand (née Hume), in 1992. The house has been used as a location for films such as "The Actors" starring Michael Caine, "Ella Enchanted" with Joanna Lumley, "Laws of Attraction" starring Pierce Brosnan and Julianne Moore, and for ABC's television movie, "Prince William".
- Turtle Bunbury http://www.turtlebunbury.com/history/history_houses/hist_hse_humewood.html
- "List of Overall Winners". Tidy Towns (Ireland). Archived from the original on 2011-02-06. Retrieved 2013-06-27.
- Church of Ireland, Kiltegan
- St.Patrick's Missionary Society/Kiltegan Fathers
- The Tidy Towns of Ireland "Celebrating 50 years"
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kiltegan.|
|This article related to the geography of County Wicklow, Ireland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|