Placement on map is approximate
|Region||Central Region of Uganda|
|Elevation||3,810 ft (1,160 m)|
Kisoga is a town in Mukono District in Central Uganda.
It is located approximately 15 kilometres (9.3 mi), by road, southeast of Mukono (2014 pop. 161,996), the nearest large urban centre and the location of the district headquarters. The coordinates of Kisoga are: 0°15'10.0"N, 32°49'02.0"E (Latitude:0.252778; Longitude:32.817222).
Points of interest
These are some of the points of interest in or near Kisoga:
- the offices of Kisoga Town Council
- Kisoga Central Market
- the Mukono–Kyetume–Katosi–Nyenga Road passes through town. At Kisoga, a southern spur measuring 12.5 kilometres (8 mi) runs south to Katosi on the northern shores of Lake Victoria. The road continues east for another 55 kilometres (34 mi) to the New Jinja Bridge at Njeru.
- GFC, . (18 July 2015). "Road Distance Between Mukono And Kisoga With Map". Globefeed.com (GFC). Retrieved 18 July 2015.
- UBOS (27 August 2014). "The Population of The Regions of the Republic of Uganda And All Cities And Towns of More Than 15,000 Inhabitants". Citypopulation.de Quoting Uganda Bureau of Statistics (UBOS). Retrieved 18 July 2015.
- Google (18 July 2015). "Location of Kisoga At Google Maps" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 18 July 2015.
- GFC, . (18 July 2015). "Road Distance Between Kisoga With Map". Globefeed.com (GFC). Retrieved 18 July 2015.
- GFC, . (18 July 2015). "Road Distance Between Kisoga And Njeru With Map". Globefeed.com. Retrieved 18 July 2015.