|Kosken Tl kunta|
Location of Koski Tl in Finland
|• Municipal manager||Aimo Suikkanen|
|• Total||192.41 km2 (74.29 sq mi)|
|• Land||191.45 km2 (73.92 sq mi)|
|• Water||0.96 km2 (0.37 sq mi)|
|Area rank||306th largest in Finland|
|• Rank||271st largest in Finland|
|• Density||12.77/km2 (33.1/sq mi)|
|Population by native language|
|• Finnish||98.2% (official)|
|Population by age|
|• 0 to 14||14.8%|
|• 15 to 64||58.9%|
|• 65 or older||26.3%|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
|Municipal tax rate||19%|
It is located in the province of Western Finland and is part of the Southwest Finland region. The municipality has a population of 2,445 (30 November 2014) and covers an area of 192.41 square kilometres (74.29 sq mi) of which 0.96 km2 (0.37 sq mi) is water. The population density is 12.77 inhabitants per square kilometre (33.1/sq mi).
Tl in the name means the former province of Turku and Pori (Finnish: Turun ja Porin lääni). It was attached to name to distinguish Koski Tl from another municipality named Koski, Koski Hl (Hl for the former province of Tavastia, Finnish: Hämeen lääni). Koski Hl was renamed Hämeenkoski in 1995 but Koski Tl has not changed its name.
Koski Tl is unilingually Finnish.
- "Area by municipality as of 1 January 2011" (PDF) (in Finnish and Swedish). Land Survey of Finland. Retrieved 9 March 2011.
- "VÄESTÖTIETOJÄRJESTELMÄ REKISTERITILANNE 30.11.2014" (in Finnish and Swedish). Population Register Center of Finland. Retrieved 29 December 2014.
- "Population according to language and the number of foreigners and land area km2 by area as of 31 December 2008". Statistics Finland's PX-Web databases. Statistics Finland. Retrieved 29 March 2009.
- "Population according to age and gender by area as of 31 December 2008". Statistics Finland's PX-Web databases. Statistics Finland. Retrieved 28 April 2009.
- "List of municipal and parish tax rates in 2011". Tax Administration of Finland. 29 November 2010. Retrieved 13 March 2011.
Media related to Koski Tl at Wikimedia Commons
- Municipality of Koski Tl – Official website (Finnish)
|This Western Finland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|