|Full name||Kyle Reimers|
|Date of birth||10 January 1989|
|Original team(s)||Peel Thunder|
|Draft||No. 47, 2006 National Draft, Essendon|
|Height||182 cm (6 ft 0 in)|
|Weight||85 kg (187 lb)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2012.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
Kyle Reimers (born 10 January 1989) is a former Australian rules footballer, who played with Essendon in the AFL. Debuting in 2007, Reimers was pick number 47 in the 2006 AFL Draft, having played with Peel Thunder in the WAFL. He played for Western Australia in the 2005 U-16 Championships and the 2006 U-18 Championships.
Wearing the guernsey number 37, Reimers was an exciting developing player from 2008 onwards, winning the club rising star award for that year on the back of a NAB AFL Rising Star Nomination in round 16 against Richmond. A cult favourite amongst Essendon supporters, due to his iconic bright orange boots and aggressive style of play, Reimers' career highlight was kicking eight goals in Essendon's 139 point win over the Gold Coast Suns in Round 6 of 2011. Reimers was de-listed at the end of 2012 and turned down an offer to train with Carlton in 2013.
Kyle Reimers played for Perth Football Club in the W.A.F.L. in Season 2013 and in February 2014 returned to Victoria and was signed by Aberfeldie Football Club in the Essendon District Football League.
|Totals||Averages (per game)|
- Reimers the Rising Star round 16 nominee
- Edwards, Nat (1 May 2011). "Too easy". AFL BigPond Network. Archived from the original on 5 May 2011. Retrieved 1 May 2011.
- "Kyle Reimers statistics". AFL Tables. Retrieved 1 October 2012.
- "Kyle Reimers of the Essendon Bombers Career AFL Stats". Retrieved 1 October 2012.
- Kyle Reimers's playing statistics from AFL Tables