Like Father, Like Santa
Like Father, Like Santa is a TV movie starring Harry Hamlin and William Hootkins. It premiered on Fox Family in 1998 on their 25 Days of Christmas programming block.  The script was written by Mark Valenti.
|This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (July 2013)|
The story revolves around a toy tycoon named Tyler Madison  who is greedy, ruthless and neglectful of his family. He wants a monopoly of the toys industry and is determined to erase all his competitors including his father, Santa Claus.
He had a bitter childhood which motivates him to put Santa Claus out of business. He travels to the North Pole to take over Santa’s toy workshop. However, he realizes that he has a lot in common with his father. He faces a crisis of conscience when the Christmas elves at his father’s mailroom go on a labor strike.
- Harry Hamlin as Tyler Madison
- Megan Gallagher as Elise Madison
- Curtis Blanck as Danny Madison
- William Hootkins as Santa Claus
- Gary Coleman as Ignatius
- Michael Munoz as Whoops
- Roy Dotrice as Ambrose Booth
- Gary Frank as Smitty
- Stuart Pankin as Snipes
- Like Father, Like Santa review from RadioTimes Retrieved 18 June 2013
- Like Father, Like Santa (1998) Retrieved 18 June 2013
- Like Father, Like Santa – The Christmas Take Over Retrieved 18 June 2013
- Like Father, Like Santa at MTV movies Retrieved 18 June 2013
- TV Specials fill the holiday extravaganza Retrieved 18 June 2013
- Like Father, Like Santa at the Internet Movie Database
- Hollywood, Silicon Valley and Russia join forces on Nuclear Fusion
- Julie Ashton-Barson Filmography
|This article related to a made-for-TV movie is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|