This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Secretary of Equality between the women and the men|
|Assumed office |
17 May 2017
|Prime Minister||Édouard Philippe|
|Preceded by||Laurence Rossignol|
|Born||18 November 1982|
|Political party||La République En Marche!|
Cédric Brugière (m. 2009)
Education and diplomas
She was educated at Lycée Claude Bernard high school. She studied Geography at La Sorbonne, but dropped out university the first year.[better source needed] She took evening class in communications and earned a bachelor degree in Communication at Université de Grenoble.[better source needed]
In 2007, she became an assistant in charge of monitoring new media at the Euro RSCG agency, also in 2007 she founded the webzine Les Pasionarias webzine. Shiappa went on to found a web production agency; was the founding president of the blog then social medium Maman travaille (working mothers) (2008). From 2014 to 2017 she held the position of Deputy Mayor of the city of Mans, Delegate to Equality. In 2014 she Co-founded the Movement of French Elected for Equality (MEFE), was Community Advisor of Le Mans metropolis. From 2016-17, Shiappa was delegate to technological innovation and to the economic attractiveness of the territory, and in 2016 acted as collaborator with Laurence Rossignol (Minister of Families, Childhood and Woman's rights). Also in 2016-17, she was delegate to Département de la Sarthe and Manager of Equality between women and men division in the political pavement La République En Marche!, Member of the national Investiture Committee of La République En Marche!. Since 2017, she has held the position of Secretary of Equality between the women and the men.
- "Marlène Schiappa, une blogueuse militante aux droits des femmes". Lemonde.fr. 13 January 2017. Retrieved 17 May 2017.
- Geoffroy Clavel Chef du service politique du HuffPost. "Qui est Marlène Schiappa, la secrétaire d'Etat chargée de l'Egalité entre les hommes et les femmes du gouvernement Édouard Philippe". Huffingtonpost.fr. Retrieved 17 May 2017.
- 02 minutes (1 January 1991). "Marlène Schiappa, secrétaire d'Etat à l'Egalité homme-femme". Lesechos.fr. Retrieved 17 May 2017.
- "Marlène Schiappa", Wikipédia (in French), 19 August 2019, retrieved 21 August 2019
- Rose, Hilary (12 August 2019). "'Sapiosexual' Marlène Schiappa prefers intelligence to looks? Oh là là". The Times. Retrieved 7 September 2019.
|This article about a French politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|