|Hubs||Murtala Muhammed International Airport|
|Company slogan||The Airline of Nigeria|
|Key people||Sheik Abdulmohsen Al-Athunayan (Chairman), Alhaji Muneer Alade Bankole (CEO), Mr David Oni Babatunde(GM)|
Med-View Airline is an airline based in Lagos, Nigeria. The airline was founded in 2007 as a charter airline, mainly operating Haji flights, and offers domestic passenger services since November 2012.
As of 21 November 2015, Med-View Airline maintains regular services to the following destinations.
- Abuja – Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport
- Lagos – Murtala Muhammed International Airport Hub
- Port Harcourt – Port Harcourt International Airport
- Yola – Yola Airport
- Enugu - Akanu Ibiam International Airport
- Maiduguri -Maiduguri International Airport
- United Kingdom
The Med-View Airline fleet includes the following aircraft (as of November 2015):
|Aircraft||In fleet||On order||Passengers||Notes|
- "Med-View airline". ch-aviation GmbH.
|This Lagos–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to an airline based in Nigeria is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|