|Hubs||Murtala Muhammed International Airport|
|Company slogan||The Airline of Nigeria|
Med-View Airline is an airline based in Lagos, Nigeria. The airline was founded in 2007 as a charter airline, mainly operating Hajj flights, and has offered domestic passenger services since November 2012. It has since expanded into regional and long-haul scheduled passenger routes. Med-View Airline Plc was listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange on January 31, 2017. The airline recently laid off 90% of its employees between November 2017 and June 2018. Med-View Airline owes sacked and existing workers at least N1.5billion in salary arrears, pension and other entitlements..
Med-View Airline had previously operated to nine domestic and nine international scheduled destinations in states across Nigeria, West Africa, Europe and the Middle East (as of 22 February 2015[update]).. Med-View Airline now operates to only the Nigerian capital Abuja.
The Med-View Airline fleet includes the following aircraft as of August 2018:
- "Med-View Airline Lists on the NSE". www.nigerianstockexchange.com. Retrieved 1 February 2017.
- Sahara Reporters. "Med-View Airline's N3bn Indebtedness To Staff, £2m In Foreign Taxes". Retrieved 15 November 2018.
- European Commission. "The EU Air Safety List". Retrieved 17 August 2018.
- John Mathew. "Medview Airline Nigeria - Medview Airline UK - Medview Airline Gatwick". Retrieved 11 May 2016.
- Ehtesham, Abbasi (22 February 2016). "Medview Airline". Medview Airline Flights. Retrieved 22 February 2016.
- "Global Airline Guide 2018 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2018).
Media related to Med-View Airlines at Wikimedia Commons
|This Lagos–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to an airline based in Nigeria is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|