Merinda Park railway station
Northbound view in April 2007
|Location||Endeavour Drive/ Thompsons Road, Cranbourne North|
|Distance||42.35 kilometres from Southern Cross|
|Fare zone||Myki zone 2|
|Website||Public Transport Victoria|
|Opened||24 March 1995|
Merinda Park railway station is located on the Cranbourne line in Victoria, Australia. It serves the south-eastern Melbourne suburb of Cranbourne North, opening on 24 March 1995 as part of the electrification of the line.
Platforms & services
- Cranbourne line: all stations and limited express services to Cranbourne & Flinders Street And City Loop
Cranbourne Transit operates one route via Merinda Park station:
- Merinda Park Vicsig
- Fiddian, Mark (1997). Trains, Tracks, Travelers. A history of the Victorian Railways. South Eastern Independent Newspapers. p. 154. ISBN 1-875475-12-5.
- "Works". Newsrail. Australian Railway Historical Society. August 1977. p. 183.
- Cranbourne Line timetable Public Transport Victoria
- Route 799 Cranbourne - Cranbourne North timetable Public Transport Victoria