Microsoft Office 4.2 for Macintosh
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for products and services. (May 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Initial release||August 1994|
|Operating system||Classic Mac OS|
|License||Commercial Proprietary software|
The applications in Microsoft Office 4.2 were:
- A Mac OS-compatible computer equipped with a 68020 or higher processor or a PowerPC processor.
- System 7 operating system or later.
- At least 8 MB of physical RAM. 
- Sufficient hard disk space, depending on installation: min. 18 MB to max. 35 MB.
- An 8-bit color or 4-bit grayscale display with at least 640 × 400 resolution.
- Microsoft Debuts Microsoft Office 4.2 for Macintosh and Power Macintosh
- "Microsoft Support Lifecycle - Microsoft Office 4.2 for Macintosh". Microsoft. Retrieved May 24, 2018.
- Microsoft hits Power Mac users with hefty resource demand COMPUTER WORLD, AUGUST 22, 1994
|This article about software created or produced by Microsoft is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Classic Mac OS and/or macOS software–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This business software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|