This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (August 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Genres||Television, film, video games|
|Occupation(s)||Composer, songwriter, music producer|
Mike Reagan is an American composer, songwriter and music producer whose music has been featured in multiple video games, television commercials, and various film projects, including Any Given Sunday, and Elmo in Grouchland, which garnered a Grammy Award for Best Children’s Soundtrack.
He is most recognized for his Conan score, as well as composing for Sony Computer Entertainment’s God of War series, which has garnered several awards including the Interactive Academy Award, and Game Audio Network Guild’s Music of the Year in 2006 and Best Original Soundtrack in 2008. Other music projects have included NBA 2K8, Darkwatch, Rise of the Kasai, Brute Force, and Twisted Metal: Black.
- "Composer Mike Reagan" (video interview, text and comments). SoundWorks Collection. Colemanfilm Media Group LLC. Retrieved January 12, 2014.
The SoundWorks Collections visits composer Mike Reagan in his Los Angeles based studio to explore his work on the upcoming video game “God of War: Ghost of Sparta” and learn about his creative approach.
- "Top talent to contribute to development of Conan". Team X Box. Archived from the original on 2008-05-10. Retrieved 2008-08-29.
- "Video Games Live announces special guests for upcoming Los Angeles show". Team X Box. Retrieved 2008-08-29.
- "Audio Gains In Videogames". Mix Online. Retrieved 2008-08-29.
- Official website
- Mike Reagan on IMDb
- "Interview". GSoundtracks. Retrieved 2008-08-29.
- "Darkwatch Gets Grammy Winning Musicians to Create a Dark Score". About.com. Retrieved 2008-08-29.
|This article on a North American composer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|