This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Mobile21 Co., Ltd. (モバイルニジュウイチ株式会社) was a Japanese video game developer that was a 50/50 joint venture between Nintendo and Konami established on October 7, 1999. Mobile21 primarily concentrated on next-generation Game Boy Advance development, with a particular interest in mobile phone linking features.
This section possibly contains original research. (March 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Net de Get Minigame @100 (2001)
- AirForce Delta Storm (2002)
- Doraemon: Midori no Wakusei Doki Doki Daikyuushuutsu! (2001)
- Gradius Galaxies (2001)
- Jurassic Park III: Island Attack (2001)
- Koro Koro Puzzle Happy Panechu! (2002)
- EX Monopoly (2001)
- Mail de Cute (2002)
- Mobile Professional Baseball (2001)
- Monster Guardians (2001)
- Tanbi Musou: Meine Liebe (2001)
- Tam, A. "Fun 'n Games in the New Economy", Japan – Business People Technology, J@pan Inc. October 2000. Accessed 22 March 2012
- "任天堂とコナミの提携および合弁会社設立について". Archived from the original on March 22, 2007.
- "任天堂とコナミの提携および合弁会社設立について". Archived from the original on September 30, 2007.