Monroe Township, Delaware County, Indiana
Location of Monroe Township in Delaware County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||30.31 sq mi (78.5 km2)|
|• Land||30.27 sq mi (78.4 km2)|
|• Water||0.04 sq mi (0.1 km2)|
|Elevation||991 ft (302 m)|
|• Density||123.2/sq mi (47.6/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453637|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 30.31 square miles (78.5 km2), of which 30.27 square miles (78.4 km2) (or 99.87%) is land and 0.04 square miles (0.10 km2) (or 0.13%) is water.
- Center Township (north)
- Liberty Township (northeast)
- Perry Township (east)
- Prairie Township, Henry County (south)
- Jefferson Township, Henry County (southwest)
- Salem Township (west)
- Mount Pleasant Township (northwest)
The township contains three cemeteries: Fairview, Macedonia and Tomlinson.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - State -- County Subdivision -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.