Moore's Prairie Township, Jefferson County, Illinois
|Moore's Prairie Township|
The C. H. Judd House, a historic site in the township
Location in Jefferson County
Jefferson County's location in Illinois
|• Total||36.59 sq mi (94.8 km2)|
|• Land||36.36 sq mi (94.2 km2)|
|• Water||0.23 sq mi (0.6 km2) 0.63%|
|Elevation||499 ft (152 m)|
|• Estimate (2016)||347|
|• Density||9.5/sq mi (3.7/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62810, 62846|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.59 square miles (94.8 km2), of which 36.36 square miles (94.2 km2) (or 99.37%) is land and 0.23 square miles (0.60 km2) (or 0.63%) is water. The township is centered at 38°10'N 88°45'W (38.169,-88.754).
- Pendleton Township (north)
- Dahlgren Township, Hamilton County (east)
- Knights Prairie Township, Hamilton County (southeast)
- Northern Township, Franklin County (south)
- Ewing Township, Franklin County (southwest)
- Spring Garden Township (west)
- Dodds Township (northwest)
- Cochrane Cemetery
- Four Graves Cemetery
- Grothoff Cemetery
- Wilbanks Cemetery
- Lowery Hill Cemetery
- One Grave Cemetery
- Shelton Cemetery
- Sugar Camp Cemetery
- Hamilton County Community Unit School District 10
- Illinois' 19th congressional district
- State House District 107
- State Senate District 54
- "Moore's Prairie Township, Jefferson County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.