From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Uwanja wa Ndege wa Mtwara (Swahili)
|IATA: MYW – ICAO: HTMT
– WMO: 63971
|Owner||Government of Tanzania|
|Operator||Tanzania Airports Authority|
|Elevation AMSL||371 ft / 113 m|
Airlines and destinations
|Air Tanzania||Dar es Salaam|
|Precision Air||Dar es Salaam|
|Tropical Air||Dar es Salaam|
Accidents and incidents
- 27 August 1975: Douglas C-47B 5Y-AAF of East African Airways was damaged beyond economic repair in a landing accident. The aircraft was on a scheduled passenger flight. All 19 people on board survived.
- "Tanzania airport traffic statistics until 2015". taa.go.tz. Tanzania Airport Authority. Retrieved 11 August 2016.
- Airport information for MYW at Great Circle Mapper.
- Google Maps - Mtwara
- Mtwara NDB
- SkyVector Aeronautical Charts
- "5Y-AAF Accident description". Aviation Safety Network. Retrieved 21 August 2010.
|This article about an airport in Tanzania is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|