National Academy for Public Administration under the President of Ukraine
The National Academy of State Administration (Ukrainian: Національна академія державного управління) of the President of Ukraine is the main state higher educational establishment in Ukraine for preparation, over-preparation and improvement of qualification of state service personnel and officials of local self-administration. It was founded in 1995 as the Ukrainian Academy of State Administration.
- Institute of higher governing cadres
- Higher school of state administration
- Institute of qualification improvement of governing cadres
- Institute of state service and local government
- Institute of issues on state service and local government
- Lviv Regional Institute of State Administration
- Kharkiv Regional Institute of State Administration
- Odessa Regional Institute of State Administration
- Dnipropetrovsk Regional Institute of State Administration
- Distance learning center
The predecessor of the academy is the Higher Party School of the Communist Party of Ukraine that was established in 1946. It was initially quartered at the Stelmashenko Gymnasium building in Kiev that was built in 1910. In 1986 for the school was built own functionalism-styled building in place of the NASU acclimatization garden. With the fall of the Soviet Union, property of the Communist Party was confiscated and the school's building was transferred under the administration of Kiev University.
In 1992 the former Higher Party School was converted into the Institute of State Administration and Self-administration of Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine which in 1995 was replaced by the Ukrainian Academy of State Administration of President of Ukraine.
|This Ukrainian university, college or other education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|