|Subsidiary of Nintendo|
|Founded||March 1, 2000|
(Head of EDD)
|Products||Various video game titles Mario Party series
Wii Party series
Nd Cube Co., Ltd. (エヌディーキューブ株式会社 Enudī Kyūbu Kabushiki Gaisha) is a Nintendo subsidiary and Japanese video game developer based in Japan with offices in Tokyo and Sapporo. Nd Cube is a fully owned Nintendo subsidiary. The company was founded on March 1, 2000, as a joint venture between Nintendo and advertising firm Dentsu, hence the Nd in the name. The subsidiary shares were purchased by 78% in part by Nintendo, 13.3% by Dentsu, 8.7% by yet undecided shareholders. But in 2010, Nintendo decided to buy out 98% of the shares, with ad partner Dentsu stepping aside.
List of games developed
- F-Zero: Maximum Velocity
- Dokodemo Taikyoku Yakuman Advance
- Card Party
- "Wii U from Nintendo - Official Site - HD Video Game Console".
- "Nd Cube flatline". N-Sider.com. April 18, 2006. Retrieved 2008-08-28.
- "Nd Cube flatline". IGN.com. August 22, 2000. Retrieved 2010-01-28.
- Andrew Goldfarb (23 January 2013). "Wii U Party Announced". IGN.
- "NDCube working on Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival - Nintendo Everything". Nintendo Everything.