YBhg. Datuk Seri Haji Hasim bin Haji Ismail
|Kompleks Perbadanan Putrajaya at Persiaran Perdana|
Perbadanan Putrajaya (PPJ) or Putrajaya Corporation (PJC) is a local authority which administrates the Federal Territory of Putrajaya. This agency is under Federal Territories Ministry of Malaysia. PPJ are responsible for public health and sanitation, waste removal and management, town planning, environmental protection and building control, social and economic development and general maintenance functions of urban infrastructure. The PPJ main headquarters is located at Persiaran Perdana, Putrajaya.
This agency was founded in 1995.
President of the PPJ
Y.Bhg. Datuk Seri Haji Hasim Bin Haji Ismail
Secretary of the PPJ
Puan Suhara Binti Abdul Rahman
- Jabatan Undang-Undang (Legal Department)
- Jabatan Audit Dalam (Inner Auditing Department)
- Jabatan Perkhidmatan Korporat (Corporate Services Department)
- Jabatan Perkhidmatan Bandar (City Service Department)
- Jabatan Kewangan (Finance Department)
- Jabatan Perancangan Bandar (City Planning Department)
- Jabatan Pembangunan Bandar (City Development Department)
- Jabatan Lanskap dan Taman (Park and Landscaping Department)
Putrajaya is now a metered parking area and Perbadanan Putrajaya will issue summons for illegal parking. All summons will be issued by the Perbadanan Putrajaya Enforcement.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Putrajaya Corporation.|
- Perbadanan Putrajaya (official web site) (Malay) (English)
- Putrajaya (City of Putrajaya website) (English)
|This Malaysia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|