|• Official||Malayalam, English|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Vehicle registration||KL-10,KL-55, KL-65, KL-80|
Peruvallur is a village in Malappuram district in the state of Kerala, India. Peruvallur consist of lot of Agriculture fields and about 35 pure water ponds. it makes peruvallur more natural area.
Calicut International Airport is near to Peruvallur, and Kondotty and Chemmad are the nearest towns. A large number of the village population is gulf migrants. As per the current census data, peruvallur panchaythu is a census town, and categorised under special panchaythu
- najath Islamic school unghugal
- Government International H.S.S Peruvallur 
- G.L.P.S Peruvallur Nadukkara 
- ALFALAH Islamic English medium school 
- G.L.P.S Parambilpeedika 
- Navabhath central school Valakandi
- Full right pre nursery school, koiparambathumadu
- Bismi Avil Food production
- Sun Foods
- Mezza food products
- Sky Lark Modular Furniture
- Alfa sweet
- A.M. sawmill
- ARAkkal wood industries.
Peruvallur village is as predominantly Muslim populated area. Hindus are exist in comparatively smaller numbers. So the culture of the locality is based upon Muslim traditions. Duff Muttu, Kolkali and Aravanamuttu are common folk arts of this locality. There are many libraries attached to mosques giving a rich source of Islamic studies. Some of the books are written in Arabi-Malayalam which is a version of the Malayalam language written in Arabic script. People gather in mosques for the evening prayer and continue to sit there after the prayers discussing social and cultural issues. Business and family issues are also sorted out during these evening meetings. The Hindu minority of this area keeps their rich traditions by celebrating various festivals in their temples. Hindu rituals are done here with a regular devotion like other parts of Kerala.
Peruvallur village connects to other parts of India through Feroke town on the west and Nilambur town on the east. National highway No.66 passes through Pulikkal and the northern stretch connects to Goa and Mumbai. The southern stretch connects to Cochin and Trivandrum. State Highway No.28 starts from Nilambur and connects to Ooty, Mysore and Bangalore through Highways.12,29 and 181. The nearest airport is at Kozhikode. The nearest major railway station is at Feroke.
- P.H.C Parambilpeedika
- Pulse homoeopathic health care, near Govt LP school, parambil peedika
- A.R Hospital Parambilpeedika
- A.P Poly Clinic Kadappady.
- Soorya multi speciality dental clinic kadappadi
- "Census of India : Villages with population 5000 & above". Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 10 December 2008.
- Peruvallur history
- official website Archived 2013-12-31 at the Wayback Machine
- school list
- official website
- "Art and Culture". Archived from the original on 1 April 2016. Retrieved 14 July 2016.
|This article related to a location in Malappuram district, Kerala, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|