Port Willunga, South Australia
(Redirected from Port Willunga)
Adelaide, South Australia
Port Willunga beach
|LGA(s)||City of Onkaparinga|
- "Southern Adelaide SA Government region" (PDF). The Government of South Australia. Retrieved 17 April 2017.
- "Search result for "County of Adelaide, CNTY" with the following data sets selected - "Counties" and "Local Government Areas"". Property Location SA Map Viewer. Government of South Australia. Retrieved 24 April 2017.
- "2014 State election boundaries". ELECTORAL COMMISSION SA. Retrieved 17 October 2014.
- "City of Onkaparinga suburb boundaries map". City of Onkaparinga. 9 January 2014. Retrieved 8 October 2014.
- Ash, A.; (2005), A nice place for a harbour or is it? Investigating a maritime cultural landscape: Port Willunga, South Australia, Maritime Archaeology Monographs and Reports Series No. 4, Department of Archaeology, Flinders University, South Australia ISSN 1832-326X, OCLC: 69676875 . Retrieved 27 August 2012.
- Manning, Geoffrey H.; (1988), The Tragic Shore; The Wreck of the Star of Greece and a History of the Jetties of Port Willunga, The National Trust of South Australia, Willunga Branch, Willunga. (ISBN 0909378444) 27571965 OCLC: 27571965
- Sexton, Rae; (1982), Before the wind: tracing the impact on a small community and shipping company by the shipwreck in 1888 of the 'Star of Greece', Australasian Maritime Historical Society, Magill, South Australia. (ISBN 0959944834) OCLC: 29003868
|This article about a place in Adelaide is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|