This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Agren at Zuhair Murad's show
24 April 1991 |
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|Manager||The Society Management New York
Elite Model Management
Agren has a Swedish father, and a French mother, and grew up on Martinique. She entered the Elite Model Look in France as a teenager, and went on to the finals in Paris. She was the winner and therefore among the contestants chosen to move on to the finals in Shanghai. She lost to one of the other French finalists, Charlotte Di Calypso.
Agren returned to the modeling world in 2008, signing with New York Model Management. She also re-signed with Elite Models in all the major fashion capitals. She debuted on the runway by closing the Prada Resort show. For her first New York Fashion Week, she walked for Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Donna Karan and Rodarte. She also opened for Shiatzy Chen, Yves Saint Laurent, Karl Lagerfeld and Alexander McQueen, and closed for Prada, Costume National and Louis Vuitton.
Agren has appeared in numerous editorials for magazines like Vogue Paris, Harper's Bazaar and Numéro. She appeared on one of the three covers of i-D's June/July issue, alongside Tasha Tilberg and Raquel Zimmermann.
For the Fall/Winter 2009 season, she appeared in 68 international fashion shows, for designers like Armani, Chanel, Versace, Ralph Lauren, Dolce & Gabbana, Jil Sander and Christian Dior. She was featured in the shows of Valentino, Alberta Ferretti, Karl Lagerfeld, Pucci, Diane von Furstenberg, Costume National, Marni, Ruffian, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Antonio Berardi, and Max Azria. She also opened and closed for Chloé. She featured as the face of Stella McCartney, replacing Kate Moss, as well as Chloé, alongside Kasia Struss and Karlie Kloss; Ck Calvin Klein alongside Jourdan Dunn, and Bottega Veneta alongside Anna Jagodzinska.
During that year, she was ranked No. 10 on the Top 50 models-Women list. Currently she is ranked in the "Industry Icons" and "Money Girls" list from models.com, the most respected publication in the modeling industry.
- "Sigrid's profile at the fashion Model Directory". Fashion Model Directory. Archived from the original on 8 June 2009. Retrieved 8 June 2009.
- "Sigrid's models.com profile". models.com. Archived from the original on 23 April 2012. Retrieved 24 April 2012.
- "Sigrid's Profile at NYMAG.com". New York Magazine. Retrieved 8 June 2009.
- Sigrid's Top 10 Newcomer video on models.com Archived 8 June 2009 at WebCite
- "Modelsource article about the 2006 Elite Model Look". modelsource.ca. Archived from the original on 8 June 2009. Retrieved 8 June 2009.
- "Fall/Winter 2009 Ready-to-Wear fashion shows". Style.com. Retrieved 9 June 2009.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sigrid Agren.|