Adventist Health Simi Valley
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (January 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Adventist Health Simi Valley|
|Location||Simi Valley, California, United States|
|Lists||Hospitals in California|
|Part of a series on|
Seventh-day Adventist portal
Adventist Health Simi Valley is preparing to build a new Emergency Department Annex.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (February 2019)
Adventist Health Simi Valley was founded in 1965.
The hospital is part of Adventist Health, a health care organization headquartered in Roseville, California. Adventist Health represents regional delivery networks spanning California, Hawaii, Oregon and Washington. The networks comprise 85 distinct business units including 20 acute care facilities—controlled, managed or leased—with more than 3,000 beds, 17,000 employees, numerous clinics and outpatient facilities, medical foundations and 18 home health agencies.
- List of Seventh-day Adventist hospitals
- List of Seventh-day Adventist medical schools
- List of Seventh-day Adventist secondary schools
- List of Seventh-day Adventist colleges and universities
- Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Seventh-day Adventist theology
- History of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
|This article relating to a hospital in California is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|