Three Angels Broadcasting Network
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|November 15, 1984|
|Part of a series on|
Seventh-day Adventist portal
Three Angels Broadcasting Network is located in West Frankfort, Illinois. In July 2017, 3ABN announced the sale of 60 low-powered television (LPTV) stations and 10 LPTV construction permits to Edge Spectrum. In October 2017, 3ABN announced the sale of 14 LPTV stations to HC2 Holdings.
The stated goal of 3ABN's programming is a blend of family and social programs, health and lifestyle, gospel music, and a wide variety of Bible-based presentations.
3ABN's program lineups include both original and third-party programs such as:
- 3ABN Proclaim!
- 3ABN Latino Network
- 3ABN Latino Radio Network
- 3ABN Radio Network
- 3ABN Radio Music Channel
- 3ABN Russia
- 3ABN Russia Radio
- 3ABN Français Network
- 3ABN International Network
- 3ABN Dare to Dream Network
- 3ABN Kids Network
- 3ABN Praise Him Music Network
As of early 2009, 3ABN's main TV channel had 69% original programming; 3ABN Latino had 67% original programming; and 3ABN Russia had 100% original programming.
The 3ABN International network has the same/similar lineup of programs as 3ABN's flagship network. 3ABN International carries "3ABN Now", the flagship program and some other programming produced by 3ABN Australia.
Not only 3ABN produced their programming at their World Headquarters in West Frankfort, Illinois, 3ABN also produces and carries their programming in their world branches at Three Angels Russian Evangelism Centre in Nizhny Novgorod in Russia and 3ABN Australia Production Centre in Morisset, New South Wales in Australia.
- Seventh-day Adventist Church
- List of Three Angels Broadcasting Network affiliates
- Three Angels' Messages
- "About Us – Three Angels Broadcasting Network". 3abn.org. Retrieved January 5, 2012. External link in
- [dead link]
- "3ABN Deals Away 14 LPTV Properties - Radio & Television Business Report". 13 October 2017.
- Catch the Vision magazine, Silver Anniversary Edition (2009), published by 3ABN.