Sree Kavitha Engineering College
SreeKavitha Engineering College (SKEC) is situated in Karepally Town of Khammam district, India. It is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH).
SKEC was established in 2001 with six departments(EEE, ECE, CSE, IT, MECH,civil) under the Spurthi Educational Society.
The college offers study in the departments of electronics, electrical and computing. These are listed at Courses page. The four departments are:
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Department of Computer Science Engineering (CSE)
- Department of Information Technology (IT)
- Department of Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Department of Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The campus is near to Singareni Colleries which is rich in coal deposits.
The college keeps stock of all books which are needed by the engineering academics as prescribed by the JNTUH syllabus. It maintains a collection of magazines and Technical journals. The college offers a Digital Library. The Internet can be used in the library.
- Technoveda - The college technical fest published in Hindu daily newspaper.
- College Day - annual college day comprises cultural events.
- College organizes recruitment fairs for students which is published in Hindu daily newspaper.
- Website : Official website
- Blog's : SKEC students blog and http://medhatithi.blogspot.com
- JNTU Academic Audit Cell : SKEC at JNTU
- Indiastudy Channel column
- Collegespeaks column