St. Helena Hospital Clearlake
|St. Helena Hospital Clearlake|
|Location||Clearlake, California, United States|
|Care system||Private, Non-profit|
|Hospital type||Critical Access|
|Lists||Hospitals in California|
|Part of a series on|
Seventh-day Adventist portal
St. Helena Hospital Clearlake in Clearlake, California was established in 1968 as Redbud Community Hospital and was renamed in November 2008. It was designated an Acute Care Critical Access Hospital in April 2005 and is now an integral part of a multi-facility system, partnering with St. Helena Hospital to serve residents of Lake County. The hospital is part of Adventist Health. The hospital owns and operates three outpatient family health centers in Clearlake, Middletown and Kelseyville.
Serving south Lake County, the hospital diagnoses and treats a variety of medical conditions through 1,600 inpatient admissions, 58,285 outpatient visits, and 16,035 emergency department visits each year. The hospital’s family health centers have 80,600 patient visits annually. Approximately 1,500 people receive health information and screenings at health fairs and events throughout the year.
St. Helena Hospital Clearlake is staffed by 47 full-time physicians covering 18 medical specialties and has approximately 362 employees.
Inpatient and Outpatient Services
- 24-hour Emergency Care
- Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Diagnostic Imaging including MRI and CT
- Home Care Services
- Intensive Care Unit
- Mammography and Bone Density Testing
- Maternity and Newborn
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Respiratory Care
- Surgery (Inpatient and Outpatient) including: Orthopedics, Eye, GI, Gynecological and General, Minimally Invasive, and Endoscopy
St. Helena Hospital Clearlake 15630 18th Avenue Clearlake, CA 95422
- St. Helena Hospital Clearlake
- St. Helena Hospital
- St. Helena Center for Health
- This hospital in the CA Healthcare Atlas A project by OSHPD
- St. Helena Smoke-Free Life Smoking Cessation Program
- St. Helena Transformations Weight Loss Spa Retreat
- St. Helena Recovery Center for Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation
The Hospital is part of Adventist Health, a health care organization headquartered in Roseville, California. Adventist Health represents regional delivery networks spanning California, Hawaii, Oregon and Washington. The networks comprise 85 distinct business units including 20 acute care facilities—controlled, managed or leased—with more than 3,000 beds, 17,000 employees, numerous clinics and outpatient facilities, medical foundations and 18 home health agencies.