TV Patrol North Central Luzon
|TV Patrol North Central Luzon|
Ang Patrol ng Pilipino sa Hilaga at Gitnang Luzon
|Created by||ABS-CBN Regional Network Group|
|Developed by||ABS-CBN News and Current Affairs|
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|No. of episodes||n/a (airs daily)|
|Location(s)||ABS-CBN Broadcast Center, A.B. Fernandez East, Dagupan City, Pangasinan|
|Running time||40 minutes|
|Original network||ABS-CBN TV-32 Dagupan
ABS-CBN Regional Channel
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)
|Audio format||Stereo (Hi-Fi)
|Original release||January 18, 1999 - October 13, 2006 (as TV Patrol Dagupan) October 16, 2006 (as TV Patrol North Central Luzon) – present|
TV Patrol North Central Luzon (formerly TV Patrol Dagupan) is the local news network broadcast of the ABS-CBN Regional Network Group in North Central Luzon.
It is aired live daily from the ABS-CBN Newscenter Dagupan at 5:00 PM from Monday to Friday, simulcast over TV-32 Tarlac & Cabanatuan, TV-12 Olongapo, TV-13 Zambales and TV-22 Baler. The newscast also have replays on ABS-CBN Regional Channel at 10:30 PM from Monday to Friday And 6:30 AM From Tuesday And Saturday.
TV Patrol North Central Luzon is anchored by experienced Dagupan City news anchor Cris Zuñiga. The program is backed by a formidable team of ABS-CBN reporters.
The program has updated its logo and graphics, as well as its OBB and lower thirds, are changed to Gotham font to match the national TV Patrol starting July 10, 2017. This is the fourteenth regional TV Patrol to update its graphics, similar to the national newscast.
Area of Coverage
- Dagupan City and Pangasinan
- Tarlac City and Tarlac
- Cabanatuan City and Nueva Ecija
- Olongapo City and Zambales
- Baler and Aurora
- Cris Zuñiga (2006–present)
- John Germono (as the voice over of 2nd movie channel Cine Mo!, ABS-CBN News Channel program of Trending Now Lifestyle Program and ABS-CBN selected programs)
- Joanna Tacason - She is also sit-in anchor for the newscast.
- Michelle Soriano
- Noriel Padiernos
- Elaine Fulgencio
- Lady Vicencio - She is also sit-in anchor for the newscast.
- Edward Quinto
- Patricia Mendoza
- Police Patrol - Police Reports
- Ronda Probinsiya - Provincial News
- Barangay Mo, i-Patrol Mo! - Citizen Journalism
- Ulat Panahon
- Kalusugan Patrol - Health News
- Kuwentong Bulilit - Children's News
- Sports Patrol - Sports News
- Cris in Action
- Patrol Bulletin
- Agri Tila Ed Pangasinan
- Presyo Ngayon
- Marakep Maong! Bali-Bali
Former Anchors and Reporters
- Aljo Trinidad (1999-2006; as news anchor)
- Cheveline Romualdez
- Mike Pangilinan
- Jonathan Ortega (1999-2004; as reporter and alternating anchor)
- Christi Grageda
- Dianne Segovia - She is now on GMA Dagupan.[disambiguation needed]
- Janice Abrogar
- Mae Viray - She was the female reporter of the newscast since 2006.
- Fina Montemayor - She is one of the first reporter of the newscast.
- Ronald Prado
- Janice Doria
- France Noguera - She is now a reporter TV5 in Manila.
- Gesell Capua
- Darlene Ballad
- Kris Saunar - She was a News Anchor for TV Patrol Palawan from 2011-2012, and currently as a CNN Philippines Correspondent.
- Dindo Flora - He was one of the first reporters of the newscast and was one of the disc jockeys of MOR 94.3 For Life! Dagupan when it was still called 94.3 Radio Romance. He is now a reporter for TV5.
- Kori Quintos-Florita - She is now a reporter for ABS-CBN Manila.
- Jing Vallejos - now with MBC.
- Nevi Calma - now with CNN Philippines
- Nica Tomines - now with MBC
- Melanie Heng - She is a former morning show host and currently works as flight attendant at Cebu Pacific.
- Aldrin Soriano -He is now a Municipal Councilor in Mangaldan, Pangasinan and on his first term.
|This Philippine television program-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|